- 182799 - Financial Analyst 3
- $43 to $45.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Financial Analyst 3 for an opening in Rockwall, TX.
Seeking high energy, experienced accountant with experience in and aptitude for accounting systems, systems integration and updates, month end processing support, mater data maintenance and other related tasks. The qualified candidate must be able to work in this fast-paced Shared Service accounting environment. This position will support small & large scale divisions using Deltek Cost Point software. Partnering with the supported divisions is a key aspect of success in this position and an investment in learning important aspects of the business and collaborating with business personnel to ensure accurate and appropriate accounting and reporting is required.
* Being a self-starter
* Being able to work independently
* Having the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Being well organized and detail oriented
* Making decisions
* Being a Team Player
* Demonstrating ability to meet deadlines with high quality work.
* Must have 6-9 yrs of accounting exp. with BS and 4-7 yrs with MS with comprehensive knowledge of GAAP
* Competence in Deltek Cost Point is required
* Exp. in maintaining Cost Point master data & knowledge of system processing & reporting is required; exp. in Cost Point ERP implementations or upgrades, including leading projects is a plus.
* Knowledge/Exposure to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements
* Previous experience in Shared Service environment is a plus
Accredited BS or MS degree in Accounting, Finance, or MBA
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.