- 182807 - Manufacturing Technician
- Up to $18.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Technician for an opening in Frederick, MD.
To support the Fill/Finish Department by Filling, capping, labeling, and assembling both sub-assemblies and finished good products
• Fill, cap, and label vials, bottles, and tubes working both individually or as part of a team in accordance with established standard operating procedures to ensure customers receive a product that meets or exceeds quality specifications.
• Effectively communicate and interface with work groups to ensure the completion of daily production.
• Work in both standard and clean room environments while adhering to room specific PPE requirements.
• Safely operate both manual and automated filling equipment, as required.
• Satisfactorily complete Client training requirements on time and operate within all ISO and FDA standards pertaining to Frederick Site Manufacturing.
• Minimum of 0-2 years related experience
• Proven ability to consistently and independently follow policies and procedures, instructions, and to meet schedules
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
• Basic computer skills such as proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite to support the operation in its daily functions
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
• Experience in a manufacturing life science company
• Biology or chemistry background
Nature and Scope:
This position largely interacts with equivalent levels of internal personnel. That interaction requires good communication skills and customer service skills. Effectiveness in this role also requires some knowledge of biology, chemistry and basic manufacturing principals as well as the ability to understand and interpret team metrics. The job encounters recurring work situations of a routine nature where the ability to recognize a deviation from accepted practice is required. Attention to detail and accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position as errors in work could cause customers to receive a non-conforming product. This position requires the individual to be ready to start work on-time daily and maintain strong attendance performance. Training will be provided through one on one instruction following process specific on-the-job-training (OJT's) until the operator is proficient to work individually. The incumbent normally receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new assignments.
Accredited Associate or bachelor degree
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.