- 182811 - Manufacturing Technician I
- Up to $19.80 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Technician I for an opening in Frederick, MD.
To support the Fill/Finish Department by Filling, capping, labeling, and assembling both sub-assemblies and finished good products
• Fill, cap, and label vials, bottles, and tubes working both individually or as part of a team in accordance with established standard operating procedures to ensure customers receive a product that meets or exceeds quality specifications.
• Effectively communicate and interface with work groups to ensure the completion of daily production.
• Work in both standard and clean room environments while adhering to room specific PPE requirements.
• Safely operate both manual and automated filling equipment, as required.
• Satisfactorily complete Client training requirements on time and operate within all ISO and FDA standards pertaining to Frederick Site Manufacturing.
• Minimum of 0-2 years related experience
• Proven ability to consistently and independently follow policies and procedures, instructions, and to meet schedules
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
• Basic computer skills such as proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite to support the operation in its daily functions
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
• Experience in a manufacturing life science company
• Biology or chemistry background
Accredited Associate or bachelor degree
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.