- 182838 - Electrical Design and Analysis Engineer 5
- Oklahoma City
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Electrical Design and Analysis Engineer 5's for openings in Oklahoma City, OK.
Resolves complex issues on critical programs related to architectural approaches, requirements, specifications and design. Leads technical aspect of proposal preparation. Identifies critical performance measures and develops processes for computing them. Leads activities in support of Supplier Management with make/buy recommendations and other technical services. Coordinates engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product. Develops new concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements. Recommends and manages technology insertion. Works under consultative direction.
OKC Electronic Product Group is seeking senior electrical circuit design engineers. The candidate will mentor and coach lesser experience engineers providing knowledge transfer to aid in growing our next generation of engineers. The candidate will provide engineering and technical decisions for client Military Aircraft, Military Derivative Aircraft (B-52, B-1B, B-2, AEW&C, AWACS, and others) and diverse projects. Assignments will provide an excellent opportunity to learn aircraft circuit design on the various platforms and provide mentoring, coaching and leadership.This position provides an excellent opportunity to develop new solutions, help grow and mentor the next generation of engineers, and guide the candidates’ career towards the submittal of a candidacy for a position in the Technical Fellowship.Assignments may deal with
• Reviewing supplier and partner qualification data
• Circuit Analysis/Layout/Design/Manufacturing
• FPGA design/development/integration
• Perform Trade Studies/Modeling
• Cross-functional coordination and integration
• Develop Design Requirements and Plans
• Provide Engineering Support to Supplier Management Procurement Activities
• Perform Engineering Investigations and Troubleshooting Efforts
• Develop and perform Acceptance Test Procedures
• Test Automation for aircraft modifications
Other job responsibilities may include
• Resolves complex issues on critical programs related to architectural approaches, requirements, specifications and design.
• Leads technical aspect of proposal preparation.
• Identifies critical performance measures and develops processes for computing them.
• Leads activities in support of Supplier Management with make/buy recommendations and other technical services.
• Coordinates engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
• Develops new concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements.
• Recommends and manages technology insertion.
• Works under consultative mentorship.
Must possess good organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills. Must have demonstrated a strong work ethic and sense of urgency for completing assigned work with a history of meeting commitments. Ability to adjust priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events.
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years' related work experience, Master+12 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
up to 25%
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.