- 182841 - Design and Analysis Engineer 5
- Oklahoma City
- 6 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Design and Analysis Engineer 5 for an opportunity in Oklahoma City, OK
• Leads work with customers to develop and document electronic and electrical system requirements on complex multi-tiered projects.
• Leads analysis and translation of complex requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications.
• Leads testing and validation work on complex system designs to assure that operational and functional requirements are met.
• Works with other to develop program test strategies.
• Manages performance of critical suppliers to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
• Conducts program independent reviews and reports results to program leadership.
• Provides critical support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
• Leads research into technology advances for potential application to company business needs. Makes recommendations for technology investments.
• Recognized as a business unit-wide expert in process development and qualification, physical and functional integration and installation design and resolving supplier technical issues.
• Works under consultative mentorship.
Must possess good organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills. Must have demonstrated a strong work ethic and sense of urgency for completing assigned work with a history of meeting commitments. Ability to adjust priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years' related work experience, Master+12 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.