- 182845 - Design and Analysis Engineer 3
- Oklahoma City
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Design and Analysis Engineer 3's located in Oklahoma City, OK.
• Develops and maintains cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs.
• Analyzes results and performs design reviews.
• Develops and maintains electrical product detail, assembly and installation designs (e.g., equipment racks, power panels, cable routing and geometry, antennas).
• Provides engineering design disposition on discrepancies (e.g., rejection tags, production action requests, shop revision requests).
• Documents processes, specifications and procedures that support the design and manufacture of electrical commodities.
• Develops basic statements of work.
• Participates in technical review of supplier capabilities to facilitate source selection.
• Analyzes functional and physical input to assure development of complete integrated design.
• Works under general mentorship.
Must possess good organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills. Must have demonstrated a strong work ethic and sense of urgency for completing assigned work with a history of meeting commitments. Ability to adjust priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events.
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
This position requires that you work out of Oklahoma City, OK and offer relocation assistance. If you do not currently reside in or near this location, you must be willing to relocate using relocation assistance.
Willingness to travel at least 25% of the time as required
Highly motivated and must work well in a team environment. The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x246 or (800) 927-9318 x246
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.