- 182849 - Systems Engineer
- Fort Worth
- 15 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX
Responsible for leading mission decomposition supporting requirements definition for advanced aircraft, sensors, communications, weapons and survivability systems. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the challenges with integration of advanced capabilities with low observable aircraft.
- Experience with developing analysis plans. For example: case matrices, identifying metrics, and analysis methodologies.
- Experience with complex models and simulations. For example: Operational Flight Program, engineering, constructive, etc
- Experience with setting up and conducting sensitivity analyses
- Technical leadership experience
- Experience working with internal and external customers.
- Experience with requirements decomposition and the systems engineering process
- Must be an efficient self-starter that requires minimal direction
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts in a manner that can be understood by non-experts
- Strong team leadership skills including setting team goals/vision, communication, and the ability to execute projects with multiple objectives
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and analysis approaches
Accredited BS+9-15 YRS or MS+7-13 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.