- 182885 - Electrical Engineer
- Midwest City
- 3 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electrical Engineer for an opportunity in Midwest City, OK.
**Opportunity for contract-to-hire based on worker performance, worker attendance and dependability and client business needs**
This position will support our Air Traffic Control and Landing Systems (ATCALS) and B-1 customers, by solving electrical sustainment issues. The sustainment projects address obsolete components in multiple instrumentation, control, power, electronic, electro-mechanical interface systems. The engineer will work under the direction of a lead engineer to:
• Provide technical solutions and make improvements or modification to produce the desired results
• Develop technical documentation and publications relating to users, systems, processes, work flows, operations, products, and services.
• Create new electrical schematics
• Ensure proper system artwork generation
• Implement design changes of existing components
• Write engineering change orders
Accredited Bachelors in Engineering
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x250 or (800) 927-9318 x250
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.