- 182911 - Quality Technician
- CA-Bay Area
- Santa Clara
- Up to $21.01 DOE
- 2 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Technician for an opening in Santa Clara, CA.
• Perform incoming inspection and in-process inspection on product in accordance with written work instructions and/or work orders.
• Work in a manner consistent with ISO 9001:2015 quality management system standards
• Identify areas were work and/or inspection instructions are required and support development to standardize inspection processes.
• Work and communicate in a professional manner with both internal and external personnel.
• Support special tasks, such as Material Review Board and return material (RMA).
• Identifies and drives continuous quality improvement
Experience working in bioproduction manufacturing environment
Familiarity with inspection procedures
Familiarity working with ERP systems, doc control systems
2-5 years of experience as a Quality Inspector
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Ability to read electrical and mechanical assembly drawings desired
Attention to detail for documentation completion
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in all written and verbal contexts
Strong skills in Microsoft office suite and tablet devices?
Ability to perform mechanical inspection on products using standard inspection equipment (calipers, micrometers.) relative to the product.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.