- 182937 - Elect Design and Analy Engr 4
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- El Segundo
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Elect Design and Analy Engr 4 for an opportunity in El Segundo, CA
• Leading design teams of 2 to 10 people in automated test system development activities with cost and project schedule accountability
• Development of test system requirements and verification methodologies
• Make recommendations for test equipment procurement
• Hands-on design, documentation and design leadership of automated test system development projects
• Lead STE design reviews showing adherence to STE development processes
• Supporting test system proposals and bids
• Resolution of anomalies occurring during integration and test of a test system, and also during subsequent delivery and test system usage
• Participate in STE personnel development through mentoring and group presentations
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.