- 183117 - Configuration Management Clerk
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Costa Mesa
- $30 to $40.00 DOE
- 4 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Configuration Management Clerk for an opening in Costa Mesa, CA.
The Configuration Management clerk will be primarily responsible for managing Material Master Data in SAP. This will included managing the Material Master Creation Request process, to include data entry, reporting, and backlog follow-up with other departments. Clerk will also assist with the entry and updated of Manufacturing Bills of Materials in SAP, to include data entry, approvals within the change management process, evaluation and record of changes requested outside of the change management process, and validation/recording of historical data. Additional duties within the change management process may be assigned based on workload.
- Manage EBOM and MDM entry in SAP
- Support and oversee Material Master Change Requests process
- Create and report process metrics to management
- Execute duties in accordance with company procedures and quality standards
- Comply with all safety, health and environmental regulations as prescribed by law, company’s policies and regulations requirements.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic understanding of material master data
- Some knowledge of Bills of Materials preferred
- Usage of engineering software (SharePoint, Enovia2016X, and SAP)
- Ability to perform audits for engineering drawings and documents
- Intermediate computer skills including, but not limited to MS-Office
- Responsiveness, accuracy, organization, and accountability
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to analyze and synthesize technical data
Environment and Physical Requirements :
Manufacturing Facility Office
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and reach, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.