- 183131 - Manufacturing Technician
- CA-Bay Area
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Technician for an opening in Pleasanton, CA.
• Build, test, and troubleshoot subassemblies and/or instrument systems by using layouts, schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions.
• Identify, resolve, record and report failures/defects during manufacturing,
• Assist engineers in developing and implementing BOMs and assembly/test procedures.
• Disposition defective products. Perform rework and quality testing.
• Create and maintain neat, legible, complete notebook records and data sheets of all tests.
• Develop and maintain organized, efficient and safe lab and production areas.
• Must have strong attention to detail and able to work well under pressure in order to meet production deadlines.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to work independently and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner with minimal routine supervision.
• Must have good manual dexterity and be able to assemble small components and perform delicate optical alignment.
• Must have demonstrated ability to read, understand and follow assembly drawings, diagrams, and procedures.
• Must be well organized, dependable and self motivated.
• Must understand ISO manufacturing requirements.
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be committed to work in a 6S environment.
• Must have clear understanding and able to use Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices.
• Experience working with optical components or products a plus.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED, AA degree in technical field preferred.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.