- 183199 - Product Manager
- CA-Bay Area
- South San Francisco
- Up to $90.02 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Product Manager for an opening in South San Francisco, CA.
Analyze market trends, customer requirements and competitive strategy, and identify opportunities for increasing customer and business value through product differentiation. Lead new product development from concept through commercialization, including voice of customer research, definition of customer and product requirements and value proposition, formulating and communicating global launch plans including commercialization strategy, public presentations, competitive analysis, forecasting, positioning and training of internal groups, service, support and sales.
· Lead product definition teams conducting Voice of Customer, defining critical customer and product requirement documents with prioritized features and corresponding business or financial justification with ROI.
· Lead business plan and financial model development for the products.
· Understand, follow and be accountable for business aspects of Product Commercialization Process (PCP) for products
· Work closely with regulatory team to establish regulatory strategy that meets regulatory needs of individual countries and be accountable for executing that strategy
· Assess and evaluate competitive landscape – including product offerings
· Accurate market analysis, value proposition and forecasting for new products
· Write business cases communicating global launch plans that include regulatory strategy, reimbursement approach, competitive analysis, forecasting, pricing, positioning and training of internal groups
· Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
· Develop customer oriented sales tools and collateral in partnership with market development
· Contribute to overarching solutions strategy and roadmap
· Resolve ambiguity for the team members and develop solutions
· May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
· 7+ years’ experience in Product Management required with 4+ years’ experience in regulated instruments Product Management required
· Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Science OR Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related degree
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required
· Track record of success in launching solution oriented products as a system required
· Demonstrated ability to develop business cases, financial model, customer and product requirements for strategic and/or complex products, soliciting and integrating Voice of Customer and User Centered Innovation inputs
· Demonstrated experience successfully managing products, pricing, and forecasting
· Strong leadership skills within cross functional teams; a demonstrated leader through influence with strong negotiation skills
· Is customer-centric and keenly aware of markets, trends and competitors
· Is authentic, transparent and leads by example, holding self and others accountable
· Organized with strong project management skills
· Demonstrates a sense of urgency, contagious optimism and a “can do” attitude
· Inspires, motivates and collaborates with others; team-first attitude
· Stretches across borders, breaks silos and builds effective partnerships with customers and colleagues
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Science OR Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related degree, MBA strongly preferred
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.