- 183257 - Manufacturing Technician
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- Up to $15.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Manufacturing Technician for an opening in Carlsbad, CA.
• Maintain a safe work environment
• Perform work in accordance with daily production schedules to fulfill work orders and special requests
• Follow batch records to perform solution preparation while documenting the production process as required
• Utilize basic mathematical skills to perform required calculations and provide accurate data documentation
• Maintain cleanliness of the solutions lab on a daily basis
• Maintain inventory of chemicals in solutions lab. Maintain inventory of solutions/reagents in the supported Manufacturing labs.
• Clear communication and escalation of material shortages and/or nonconformities
• Provide assistance to adjacent groups after daily duties have been achieved
• Learn and follow all departmental SOPs, guidelines, and procedures
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, and hear
• Reaching, pushing, pulling, and lifting regularly 20+ pounds
• May be required to lift weight of 45 pounds or more, with assistance and/or with equipment on occasion
• Must be able to wear a respirator
• Must be able to use excel
• Good time management and attention to detail is essential
• Perform daily updates in multiple database systems
• Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a related field, preferably a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
• Must be able to adapt and be flexible to a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
• Well organized, detail oriented and proficient at multitasking
• Works well in a team environment and individually
• Displays positive attitude toward job and others
• Must be highly motivated and dedicated
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, close vision and ability to adjust focus required. Regularly required to lift up to 20 pounds.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.