- 183259 - Associate Project Manager
- CA-Southern California - San Diego
- $19 to $22.00 DOE
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Associate Project Manager for an opening in Carlsbad, CA.
Respond positively to and expeditiously process all incoming telephone inquiries and orders. Increase revenue by participating in up-sell and cross-sell promotions. Adhere to SOP’s and departmental training guidelines. Follow established service quality standards. Assess individual customer requirements and direct activities to appropriate departments. Utilize sales order entry system, catalogs, price lists and sales aids to provide accurate information to customers, including interpreting quotes and promotions and credit policies. Provide required documentation related to each particular order to meet shipping schedules (i.e. material safety data sheets, certificates of analysis, custom orders etc.). Maintain daily sales order log, reports, and other records; provide reports and logs as required. May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned. Responding quickly and professionally to all customer inquiries, including pricing, availability, order status, shipping details, etc.
• Assist Technical Sales/Project Management by handling non-sales part of their customer interaction
• 100% handling of standardized requests and orders (Run-rate projects)
• Transfer of customers towards automated GENEART tools
• Increase level and use of automation tools (customer portal)
• Major point of contact for external and internal customer questions regarding GeneArt products and services (email and phone)
• Focus molecular biology or related area
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Outstanding problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Previous customer service experience
• Data Entry Skills
Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry or related Life Science
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.