- 183282 - Recruiter
- $30 to $40.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Recruiter for an opening in Plano, TX.
• Work with hiring managers to develop and create job descriptions
• Create job requisitions in ATS
• Review candidates and disposition in ATS
• Screen candidates and present qualified applicants to hiring manager
• Develop and execute sourcing plans
• Efficiently and effectively fill open positions in a timely manner
• Conduct regular follow up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting activity
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
Develop and execute recruiting plans to best meet the talent resources to fill
Experience recruiting for aerospace / defense company
Demonstrated ability to source passive candidates
Excellent organizational and communication skills
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, Day Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.