- 183309 - Onsite Mobile Application Administrator
- Iowa City
- $32.81 to $33.38 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Onsite Mobile Application Administrator in Iowa City, IO.
MOBILE APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR (all postings)
The Mobile Application Administrator will be responsible for onsite management of Care
Communications Solutions as outlined below. This position will work closely with the assigned
hospital and client teams in order to provide best in class service to our users.
Client strategies to the country’s top healthcare
providers. Our products support continuous efforts to improve patient care and increase caregiver
productivity using the latest mobile devices.
The Mobile Application Administrator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develops a strong understanding of the entire Care Communications solution including
technical architecture and product offerings.
• Develops strong, long-lasting end-user relationships, which are referenceable, including
increasing adoption, ensuring retention, driving overall satisfaction and renewal of
software and service for the assigned hospital.
• Serves as the primary onsite subject matter expert at the assigned hospital.
• Assists other client departments and resources with all aspects of the Care
Communications deployment, including communication, coordination, and provisioning.
• Communicates with project stakeholders on a regular basis.
• Provides customer support and technical issue resolution via onsite support, email, IM,
phone, and other electronic mediums.
• Available for urgent escalations as defined in the assigned Service Level Agreement
• Working with cross-functional teams, which include hospital points of contact and
client teams such as; Technical Support, Project Management, Logistics, System
Engineering, Product Development, Area Sales Managers, and Customer Success
• Communicates with various departments to raise awareness of customer needs,
requirements, concerns, and issues and follow through to resolution.
• Assists in identifying and developing best practices for the Care Communications
solution, management, training, and support.
• Knowledge of Care Communications Web Admin portal with the ability to maintain and
edit directory as agreed upon by the assigned hospital.
• Updates and maintains device management process for smartphones via Mobile Device
Management (MDM) as defined in the contract.
• Understands and communicates the Care Communications support process with the
ability to assist in resolving/troubleshooting issues (pulling logs, replicating issues,
documenting findings, etc.).
• Track and trend issues to institute process improvements where possible to reduce issue
• Develop, update, and deliver training for new employee orientation and provide
continuous education to the assigned hospital staff when needed.
• Provides support and planning during upgrades and also completes proper
testing/validation of new feature sets.
• Primary responsibilities will be supporting the assigned hospital but travel may be
required to assist in other Voalte related projects and/or training opportunities.
(Approximately 5%). First two months of training will require 80% travel.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or 3-5 years of equivalent combination of education and
applicable work experience in healthcare or IT within a customer-facing role.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be comfortable
working with frontline nursing, physicians and point of care support services staff.
• Must have experience supporting and troubleshooting computer hardware and software in
healthcare, preferably with nursing point-of-care solutions.
• General knowledge of systems integration workflow capabilities, requirements and
• General knowledge of wireless communication systems and protocols.
• Must possess adequate organizational skills to determine workload priorities and
schedules with a service-oriented mindset.
• Self-driven and proactive in determining areas of need for increase satisfaction.
• Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
• Experience within a software or communications industry desirable.
• Practical knowledge of healthcare industry preferred.
• Network+ Certification or any other applicable technical certifications would be a
• A high degree of Passion, Respect and Imagination!
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by
the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other
job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person
authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental
to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job
functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate
individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the
skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude
individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or
others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.