- 183318 - Office Manager
- $25 to $27.00 DOE
- 4 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Office Manager for an opening in Ashburn, VA.
The Office Manager will serve as the first point of contact for local visitors and be a key point of contact for external Unmanned Systems’ customers. The position will provide administrative and clerical support. The candidate must be able to multi-task and work well in a fast paced, exciting environment. To be successful, the Office Manager must possess a professional demeanor, understand the importance of customer service, and demonstrate consistent attention to detail.
• Greeting customers and visitors, coordinating meetings, and managing company resources.
• Providing customer meeting & event support- including calendar mgmt., catering, and internal food & beverage supplies.
• Ensuring overall professional appearance of public spaces- including front desk, break rooms, and conference rooms.
• Maintaining organized and stocked inventory of office and kitchen supplies, in adherence of budgetary constraints.
• Managing supply vendors and equipment such as office furniture, coffee machines, appliances, postage machines, etc.
• Planning and executing employee functions.
• Making travel arrangements and supporting expense reporting.
• Providing general administrative and clerical support to the other Vice Presidents in the division.
• Performing supplementary duties to include answering the main work telephone number, taking and relaying messages, maintaining security awareness, and receiving and sorting mail and deliveries.
• Excellent people skills to include collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team environment.
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation.)
• Must be organized, meticulous and exhibit strong attention to detail.
• Must be flexible, motivated and take initiative to learn new tasks.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. Must demonstrate the ability to multi-task.
• Proficient with Windows & Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational success
• Physical requirements include the ability to ability to lift up to 20 lbs
• Minimum of two years of relevant industry experience
• Exp. with time card & expense report programs is a plus.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, 0800 - 1700
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.