- 183322 - Program Scheduler & Controls Analyst
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $35 to $40.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Program Scheduler & Controls Analyst for an opening in Anaheim, CA.
Administers the controls of schedules on contracts requiring a validated Earned Value Management System (Cost schedule control system). Under limited supervision and working within broad established guidelines and procedures, plans for the orderly completion of objectives on assigned programs. Prepares integrated schedules for all budgeted work, incorporates changes, challenges inputs to the schedules from the cost account managers, and aggressively resolves issues. Helps in development and preparation of formal project-level Master Schedules. Obtains, analyzes, and incorporates monthly status information and prepares accompanying narrative reports. Types of schedules to include Gantt charts, network diagrams, and milestones schedules. Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
• Requires demonstrated knowledge of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business process and ability to communicate clear, both verbal and written, at all levels within the company.
• Should have at least 2-3 years’ experience in planning and scheduling.
• Experience in working in DOD environment and to the requirements of military cost/schedule control systems criteria and related requirements and/or specifications is desirable.
Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.