- 183518 - Validation Engineer
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- West Hills
- Up to $32.93 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Validation Engineer for an opening in West Hills, CA.
• Write new validation (IQ/OQ/PQ) protocols for existing equipment
• Transfer existing validation (IQ/OQ/PQ) protocols to new standard templates
• Execute IQ/OQ/PQ protocols
• Write IQ/OQ/PQ reports
• Write new EQ (Equipment Specification) documents for existing equipment
• Update existing EQ documents, where needed
• Work with Technical Operations team to help R&D, Operations, and Quality Control prepare equipment & materials prior to the move.
• Willingness to be flexible and participate in other activities, as assigned, to help the business prepare for the move. This may include, but not limited to:
• Updating non-validation type documents
• Set-up of materials, equipment at destination site
• Organization/coordination of equipment movement
• Assistance with cleaning validations
• Other duties as assigned
• Willingness to participate or lead PPI Business System Kaizen and 5S events
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience in IVD/medical device arena required
• Working knowledge & proven experience with equipment qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ), cleaning validation, and computer/automation systems.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must work well with a cross functional team, and be ready to serve our internal “Customers” (Operations, Research, Quality Control departments) on a daily basis
• Performs all job duties in a safe manner, consistent with the Code of Ethics and the
• Client 4-I core values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement.
Accredited Bachelor’s degree (or higher) required, with majors in Engineering or Natural/Life Sciences.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.