- 183847 - Product Acceptance Specialist C
- Stennis Space Center
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 13 Product Acceptance Specialist C's for openings at Stennis Space Center, MS.
• Verifies product conformance to design requirements.
• Provides objective evidence of results.
• Validates work instructions, tooling requirements, certifications, process standards, policies and procedures.
• Identifies and documents discrepancies and segregates and controls non-conforming items.
• Performs preliminary review and disposition of non-conformance.
• Conducts product review with customer during product or process verification.
• Identifies repetitive or significant non-conformances and initiates requests for corrective action.
• High School/GED Diploma is required.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience performing quality inspections on machined parts and mechanical assemblies.
• Minimum of 3 years of Quality Inspection experience, including FAI (First Article Inspection).
• At least 3 years of experience in the inspection of parts, components, assemblies or units.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience reading and understanding engineering drawings, blueprints, schematics, and specifications.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience with the following types of hand tools (calipers, digital optical micrometers, depth gages, thread gages, go no go gages, etc.).
• Experience working with AS9100 and/or similar (QMS) Quality Management System standard is desired.
• Quality experience in a Defense or Space related program (e.g. NASA, DoD, etc.) will be an asset.
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor, etc.).
FULL TIME/VARIABLE SHIFT
WORK HOURS: Candidate must be available to work a variable shift operation and work weekend. Variable shifts are 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts.
This work assignment has been designated as "safety-sensitive" by the Client. Contractors assigned to safety-sensitive jobs at the Client site must first complete regulatory pre-placement requirements prior to reporting to assignment. Additionally, contractors assigned to safety-sensitive work will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing in accordance with federal mandates.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x258 or (800) 927-9318 x258
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.