- 183851 - Electrical Technical Designer 3
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Electrical Technical Designer 3 for an opportunity in Tukwila, WA
• Support the development, maintains and releases electrical/mechanical drawings, systems designs or engineering documentation and data by applying company, industry and governmental standards.
• Using design tools prepares documentation and incorporates design changes.
• Creates, develops and maintains systems designs by preparing design layouts, modifying existing designs and assisting in identifying design discrepancies.
• Supports engineering system design and functionality validation activities.
• Develops and maintains product installation designs and part designs ranging from simple to moderately complex.
• Coordinates activities and products with internal partners and external suppliers.
• Works under general direction.
• 5 or more years of designing or supporting electrical wire harness Installations
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Active security clearance is preferred
• Client Defense Experience preferred but not required
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x282 or (800) 927-9318 x282
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.