- 183871 - Systems Engineer 3
- Oklahoma City
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer 3 for an opportunity in Oklahoma City, OK
Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify a lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions. Evaluates customer and /operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces. Performs various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture. Performs analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success.
Develops the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes.
- Develops test plans and configurations, supports text execution and analyzes / reports test results to validate and verify systems and components to meet requirements and specifications
- Support internal / external design reviews, technical interchange meetings (TIMs), preliminary / critical design reviews (PDR / CDR) with U.S. and Foreign Air Force Customers
- Resolves cross-functional technical issues.
DOORs and Rhapsody knowledge/experience
- Requirements development & decomposition/functional allocation, systems architecture, test & analysis, system integration, requirement verification/certification, cybersecurity
- Specification development, Interface Control Documents (ICDs), supplier specification/integration
- Strong Systems Architectures, System Integration and Avionics Experience on Commercial and Military Platforms
- Project Engineering
- Budgeting, Earn Value Management (EVM), Cost Account Manager (CAM) experience is a plus
- Must possess good organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills. Must have demonstrated a strong work ethic and sense of urgency for completing assigned work with a history of meeting commitments. Ability to adjust priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Previous experience in the defense or aerospace industry
Accredited Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with experience in an engineering classification.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Start Time: 7:00 AM
End Time: 4:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x181 or (800) 927-9318 x181
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.