- 183874 - Systems Engineering Technician-General
- Oklahoma City
- 6 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 5 Systems Engineering Technicians-General located in Oklahoma City, OK.
The Client is seeking experienced Systems Engineers technical support to join the growing team located in Oklahoma City, OK. As a member of this team, you will execute and perform systems engineering functions for modifications and upgrades for Bomber programs, Executive Transport Services & Support (ETS&S), and Airborne Surveillance Command and Control (ASC2).
Your primary duties will include (but are not limited to):
Supports systems/specialty engineers in defining requirements, developing trade studies, performing analyses, and controlling associated data and information. Gathers, tracks and analyzes reliability, maintainability and health monitoring data. Selects appropriate data to conduct failure analysis and corrective action planning. Evaluates and recommends methods, processes, procedures and tools for assessing maintainability characteristics of design. Coordinates the development of certification and aviation regulatory proposals and plans and verifies compliance to requirements. Develops and implements certification processes, tools and procedures.
Resolves cross-functional technical issues. Support internal / external design reviews, technical interchange meetings (TIMs), preliminary / critical design reviews (PDR / CDR) with U.S. and Foreign Air Force Customers. Provides technical support to all system engineering activities. Coaches and mentors others. Works under minimal direction.
- Requirements development & decomposition/functional allocation, systems architecture, test & analysis, system integration, requirement verification/certification, cybersecurity. DOORs and Rhapsody knowledge/experience is a plus
- Specification development, Interface Control Documents (ICDs), supplier specification/integration
- Experience with System Architectures, System Integration and Avionics background on Commercial and Military Platforms
- Must possess good organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills. Must have demonstrated a strong work ethic and sense of urgency for completing assigned work with a history of meeting commitments. Ability to adjust priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events.
Accredited AA degree in related discipline and typically 6 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
7:00 am - 4:30
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.