- 183908 - Systems Engineer
- Fort Worth
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX
• Implementing Aero's data strategic to maximize the value of information assets via their creation, access and use.
• Fostering value creation using the organization's data assets, as well as the external data ecosystem.
• Assessing the benefits and the risks of information to determine what information matters most to the organization based on the defined business strategy.
• Enabling effective data and analytics governance via assisting data and analytics leaders, and business and IT leadership in developing information governance processes and structures.
• Ensuring that the enterprise architecture is used as a lens and a filter to identify, prioritize and execute the data and analytic initiatives with clear line of sight to enterprise strategies and business outcomes.
• Aiding efforts to improve business performance through implementation of enterprise information solutions and capabilities
Experience with Digital Transformation Concepts
- Experience with DevOps and Agile Methodologies
- Experience designing, developing and implementing complex systems
- Experience with innovation and ideation methods, such as design thinking
- Experience with data science concepts, as well as MDM, enterprise information management, business intelligence, and data warehouse design and implementation techniques
Accredited BS+9-15 YRS or MS+7-13 YRS
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.