- 183928 - Contracts & Pricing Representative
- 11 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 7 Contract Administration Specialist 1's for openings in Hazelwood, MO.
The Transactional Contracts & Pricing team has open positions to support either USG or DCS programs. The USG position would support the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) customer across aircraft like F/A-18, F-15, CH-47, P-8, KC-135, B-52 or B-2 which have complex proposal and execution challenges. The DCS position would support international or commercial customers across similar platforms. Primary Responsibilities include:
• RFP/PPOA review, proposal pricing and development, order review, and interfacing with internal/external customers to address emerging issues.
• As a member of the Acquire organization and Program/Business Management teams, conducts and leads proposal development and negotiation and provides contracting expertise to develop and negotiate creative business solutions for new spare business.
• Represents the company to diverse customers, including U.S. Government, commercial, international and public/private institutions.
• Authorized to exercise commitment/signature authority in accordance with formal delegation to negotiate and contract for the sale or development of high performance defense and aerospace products and services (e.g., aircraft, missiles, spacecraft and launch vehicles).
• Submits offers and serves as official client representative to the customer. Develops and/or maintains effective working relationships with customer counterparts and the next level within the customer organization.
• Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes. Interprets contract requirements, manages change and resolves conflict.
• This position works closely with internal/external customers, Engineering, Procurement Financial Analysis, Financial Planning, Scheduling and other internal functional partners.
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. 4 years' related work experience).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
The candidate selected to fill this assignment must successfully pass a credit check performed by the client.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.