- 183987 - Legal Administrator C
- 3 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Legal Administrator C for an opportunity in Chicago, IL
• Triage and organize all forms of communication as desired including incoming calls, messages and correspondence received.
• Coordinate and process domestic and international business travel arrangements.
• Monitor designated business traveler’s logistics and generate expense reports.
• Act as liaison and facilitate communications between the law department and clients, assess urgency of situation and determine appropriate action.
• Generate, revise, proofread letters, presentations, and correspondence.
• Verbally and electronically communicate a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
• Review, assess, prioritize monitor status of pending items, follow up and keep attorney/staff informed.
• Manage calendars, coordinate meetings, teleconferences, WebEx meetings and conferences.
• Handle appropriately communications of a sensitive and confidential nature.
• Maintain files and correspondence using accepted legal office practices and company record keeping systems and procedures.
• Process invoices, track department budgets and generate reports using spreadsheets and internal legal matter management system.
• Reconcile corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement.
• Coordinate with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources. Order and maintain office supplies.
• Plan and implement logistics for executive level internal and external events.
• Provide back-up assistance to other Legal Administrators as needed.
- Experience providing administrative support to multiple customers such as executives, managers and staff members.
- Extensive work experience using Adobe Professional and Microsoft Office products including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work under limited supervision in a fast-paced environment, and perform multiple work assignments concurrently, often within a short period of time.
- Must have a positive, flexible, and team-oriented attitude.
- Experience making domestic and international travel arrangements and generating expense reports preferred.
- Experience in schedule management and travel or event planning preferred.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED and typically 4 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Start Time: 8:00 AM
End Time: 5:00 PM
The candidate selected to fill this assignment must successfully pass a credit check performed by the client.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.