- 183998 - System Administrator
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a System Administrator for an opportunity in Lexington, KY
- Linux administration as needed to configure and administer an SAP S/4 HANA and Solution Manager based SAP landscape, configuration, troubleshooting, vulnerability mitigation, and performance tuning.
- Use Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) to conduct system hardening and vulnerability remediation
- Documenting and communicating the SAP standards, policies, and solutions to allow for quicker and easier adoption.
- System Administration expertise on RHEL environments
Strong SAP functional knowledge
- Experience with Solution Manager installation, configuration, and sustainment. This includes use of configuration management using SAP’s Change and Risk Management (ChaRM) tool as well as experience with automated testing.
Security + Certification (within 90 days of starting on the engagement)
• SAP Solution Manager Experience
• S/4 HANA RHEL
• ChaRM Test Automation and Performance Tuning
• ABAP experience or experience working with ABAP Developers
• Strong experience troubleshooting performance issues
Accredited BS+6-10 YRS or MS+4-8 YRS
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.