- 184018 - Software Engineer 4
- Colorado Springs
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer 4 located in Colorado Springs, CO.
* Manage and optimize the flow of value through the Software Team
* Work with product managers and other stakeholders to ensure strategy and execution alignment
* Drive continuous improvement via facilitation of retrospections and the Improvement Council of Engineers
* Coach leaders, teams, and scrum masters in lean-agile practices and mindsets
* Facilitate team level meetings and events, including coordination and logistics
* Track and report on progress towards team objectives
* Establish and assure proper metrics are used for agile execution and upward reporting
* Escalate and track impediments
* Encourage collaboration across the entire organization
* Help manage risks and dependencies
* Lead Program Increment (PI) Planning
As a member of the PTES team, you will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle, from idea creation and development, all the way through to maintenance and support of the customer’s delivered system. These positions will place you in roles where you have the opportunity to make an impact on the results of our project. The PTES team offers a collaborative mentoring environment where you have the opportunity to learn from others.
Accredited Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x305 or (800) 927-9318 x305
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.