- 184039 - Financial Analyst
- Grand Prairie
- $40 to $50.00 DOE
- 3 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Financial Analyst for an opening in Grand Prairie, TX.
- Manage the cost analysis and reporting process trough Convergence.
- Manage the internal control process.
- Handle various financial operating reports
- Analysis, recommendation.
- Prepare and distribute timely and insightful financial analysis to determine progress against strategic plan, budget, forecast, and to support financial decisions. Actively interpret and review financial results with corporate, CFO and business managers, including trends/issues and opportunities, to drive actionable responses.
- Develop the cost analysis function for repair and manufacturing activities to help drive cost reduction and process improvement. Monitors monthly progress against budget/targets and works with managers to ensure accountability.
- Prepare and manage the daily margin analysis review.
- Ensure controls and procedures are in place to ensure proper level of internal control.
- Perform testing and evaluations of the processes according to the Client internal control process (LSF - Loi de Securité Financière, French equivalent to the Sarbanes-Oxley act). Monitor and report the LSF testing and evaluations in the Enablon Software.
- Handle and improve accounting processes and activities: monthly closing, revenue tracking, inventory and WIP analysis, and accounts receivable and accounts payable analysis. Travel and expense analysis and support through Concur.
- Execute the monthly reporting process for the consolidated global business (Grand Prairie and Cost Mesa)
- Participate in functional discussions and initiatives across departments and provide input into business unit planning. Develop internal and external partnership that leverage resources and improve business unit responsiveness.
- Support as needed the production of various reports and cost analysis: quarterly Client consolidation, US Census reports.
- Employee holds confidential and sensitive information that could lead to invasion of privacy; and would cause high risk of damage or exposure to SAL if any misappropriation or unauthorized disclosure was to occur within this position.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Comply with all safety, health and environmental regulations as prescribed by law, company's policies and regulations requirements. Pro-active in the Client HSE standards and procedures within their daily work, staying alert to potential safety hazards when learning or implementing something new (skills and/or equipments).
- Committed, hard working, quick learner able to take over a vast scope of duties under limited supervision.
- Good knowledge of accounting and financial principles.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Access, functional in other MS Office software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint,).
- Team player, able to communicate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail, quality, accuracy and data integrity
- Language spoken: English and French
Knowledge of accounting principles
Knowledge of economic principles
Knowledge of tax and legal principles
Ability to handle IT and paper information
Writing (procedures, emails to customers or suppliers)
IT skills: office tools and accounting software + group reporting software (Convergence) and T&E solution (Concur)
Ensures strong internal control
Understanding of financial information
Analysis of financial statements and cost structure
Ability to support operational manager's business decision making
Ability to provide innovation and improve processes
Ability to build indicators / scorecard / reports to help the company to reach its goals
Accuracy and rigor, detail-oriented
Planning and Organizing
Communication: internal and external with suppliers and customers and inside the group (HQ and sister companies)
Autonomy, self-motivating, analytical and proactive
Problem-solving, initiating action
Ability to analyze and synthesize
Physical Requirements :
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Accredited Master degree in Finance with 3-5 years of experience
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.