- 184205 - Equipment Control Coordinator
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $17 to $24.00 DOE
- 4 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Equipment Control Coordinator for an opening in Torrance, CA.
• Track location of all test equipment
• Check production areas throughout the facility to ensure that all equipment has current calibration dates
• Take equipment in need of calibration out of service and move to containment room
• Maintain accurate records of equipment being moved into and out of equipment containment room
• Coordinate large equipment relocations with Facilities personnel
• Confirm with department supervisors that they have all the equipment they need, and arrange to remove unneeded items
• Maintain inventory list of all unused, inactivated equipment
• Previous inventory experience, or clerical experience in a production environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel to create spreadsheets
• Able to lift and move equipment weighing up to 40 pounds
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.