- 184275 - Retail Operations Specialist 2
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Corporate/Custom Sales Account Manager for an opportunity in Seattle, WA.
Seeking energized custom account manager to maintain and grow custom accounts. Uses excellent customer service skills to establish long term relationships with customers. Provide product recommendations, assortment enhancements and resolves custom service issues. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Ability to understand the custom merchandise industry and the value of the client brand. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage and grow assigned accounts
• Put together estimates and sales proposals for clients
• Work with sales manager and buyers on product selection that is appropriate
• Use product knowledge and merchandising skills to upsell and enhance product assortments
• Process orders daily in partnership with customers and client Store contacts. Manage, organize and track all orders
• Analyze sales data to grow existing and new accounts
• Visit customers as required by business needs and sale manager (travel required)
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate via email and phone with customer base.
• Maintain strong daily communication with sales manager and internal stakeholders
• Excellent team player
Skills and Specifications
• High level of detail and organization
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Technology savvy
• Excellent communication skills
• Data Entry Skills
• Excellent business etiquette- polite and persuasive communication skills
• Passionate, hard worker and well organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask
• Should exert sound judgment, discretion and preserve confidentiality
• Able to work alone
• Provide and explain client reporting
• Manage budget expectations
• Branded merchandise experience a plus
• Counter Point experience a plus
Familiar with branded merchandise industry preferred.
Accredited Bachelor's degree or 2+ years' related work experience desired.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.