- 184334 - Contract Administrator
- CA-Bay Area
- San Leandro
- $25 to $32.00 DOE
- 10 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Contract Administrator for an opening in San Leandro, CA.
This position requires working closely with (and reporting to) the Manager of Contracts, other Contracts Team members, as well as the Technical and Program Management teams. The ideal individual desires a position with high growth potential, is a quick learner, organized, and can communicate clearly and effectively. This position requires operating under limited supervision once training is complete and the ability to master multi-tasking the complexities of Commercial and Government contract management.
• Entry level Contracts Administration position with no direct experience required as training will be on the job.
• Administers contracts of low complexity, primarily commercial purchase orders, through the full lifecycle, including contract formation, execution, and close out as applicable.
• Drafts parts quotations and prepares pricing for non-price list items
• Assists and advises Program Management in all contractual matters
• Reviews and analyzes all contractual documentation to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and Corporate guidance
• 1+ years of business administration experience.
• Excellent communication, organizational, multi-tasking, and customer management skills are essential.
Accredited Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field desired but not required.
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.