- 184394 - Government Property Administrator
- CA-Bay Area
- San Leandro
- $43 to $54.00 DOE
- 12 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Government Property Administrator for an opening in San Leandro, CA.
• Responsible for all aspects of Government Property Management and helping to maintain the Property Management System.
• Assist with contract and purchase order review and work with other departments to administer contractual property requirements.
• Perform self assessments and initiate corrective action as necessary to ensure compliance to property requirements.
• Perform regular analysis of the Property Management System with primary emphasis on analyzing data and resolving property records issues.
• Participate in property audits.
• Initiate and maintain contacts throughout the organization and with customers as necessary to resolve property issues.
• Assist in the development of property procedures.
• Responsible for all aspects of disposition and disposal of customer assets as well as the processing of excess property in the plant clearance case system.
• Responsible for ensuring the integrity of data, records, and reports officially submitted to the Government.
• Minimum of 2 years in asset management environment is preferred.
• Training or certification as National Property Management Association (NPMA) Certified Professional Property Specialist (CPPS), Certified Professional Property Administrator (CPPA), or Certified Professional Property Manager (CPPM) is desirable.
• Successful applicant will be expected to pursue and earn professional property certifications through NPMA.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
• Must also be detail oriented and possess good computer skills, especially Microsoft applications.
• Will be required to develop and maintain a good working relationship with various internal organizations and customers in the handling of property issues.
• Requires a fundamental understanding of the regulatory requirements for Government property.
• Working knowledge of Government’s PCARSS system is desirable.
• Must also be able to act in prescribed area with little direction.
This position may be filled at a higher grade based on the successful applicant’s skills, education and experience.
Accredited Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x254 or (800) 927-9318 x254
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.