- 184418 - Material Coordinator
- San Antonio
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 3 Material Coordinators located in San Antonio, TX
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
• Assists in analyzing post production supply chain data to define reorder points and quantities
• Enters, tracks, monitors and coordinates customer material and delivery requirements and customer orders
• Processes material returned from customers
• Assists in the analysis of supplier and / or customer data regarding products or services to include repair capabilities, capacity and performance
•Processes documentation associated with repair items and warranty claims
•Experience with inventory management or supply chain processes and techniques
High School Diploma/Accredited GED.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 5:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Position needs to be flexible to support various shifts.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x182 or (800) 927-9318 x182
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.