- 184468 - Avionic Technician
- SC-South Carolina
- 12 MONTHS
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an Avionic Technician for an opportunity in Greenville, SC.
Performs operational checks, troubleshoot and repair electrical and avionics systems in a quality manner and ensure the integrity and correct operation of affected avionics/ electrical systems affected during modification and maintenance of aircraft.
• Reads and interprets engineering drawings, technical manuals, wiring diagrams understanding symbols flags and general notes.
• Performs operational checks and troubleshoots essential navigation and communication systems such as RADAR, TACAN, ADF, UHF, VHF, HF, VOR/ILS and systems such as aircraft fuel, aircraft hydraulic, aircraft lighting, aircraft landing gear, aircraft ordnance, engine fuel, engine oil, engine propeller and the entire electrical power distribution.
• Works with several types of measuring devices and test equipment required for operational/functional checks and troubleshooting of aircraft electrical and avionics systems.
Candidates MUST have C-130J testing experience
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Full-Time, 9/80A-1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.