- 184630 - Payroll Administrator
- $33 to $40.00 DOE
- 1 Month
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Payroll Administrator for an opening in Irving, TX.
Prepares payroll for weekly, bi-weekly and monthly processing using ADP
Vantage, ADP Pay@Work, Canada and TrackIt! Help Desk; maintains the HRIS system for
changes updates and security. Recommends appropriate payroll processes and policy
• Process and deliver weekly disbursement of multi-state payroll, including garnishments, benefits
and taxes consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws.
• Process and deliver weekly disbursement of Canadian multi-provincial payrolls.
Process and deliver accurate and timely payrolls for multiple locations (USA & Canada) based
on applicable regulations and company polices.
• Reconcile payroll results and payroll tax information for each payroll processed
• Process employee garnishments (wage garnishments, child support and levies) for each payroll
• Provide customer service to affiliated companies on payroll.
• Troubleshoot system matters, update and provide training for users.
• Generate reports (ad hoc & standard) as required
• Ability to manage multiple projects, changing priorities. Highly organized with deadline sensitive
• Multi-state payroll experience required.
• Canadian payroll experience preferred.
• Ability to work independently, collaborate in a team environment and be detail oriented.
• Ability to relate with employees at all levels to insure accuracy with minimal errors.
• Intermediate to advance Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
Some college work with APA certification or equivalent
3-5 years of experience in Payroll with automated payroll system- ADP ( Vantage, Work Force Now or Enterprise), Multi-state payroll experience, Canadian payroll experience preferred but not required.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED, BA/BS in related field or equivalent certifications preferred
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x260 or (800) 927-9318 x260
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.