- 184637 - Senior Site Specialist
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- Thousand Oaks
- Up to $21.00 DOE
- 3 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Senior Site Specialist for an opening in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Prepare media production runs on a multi-kilo scale
- Verify peer calculations, technical documentation, equipment log books, and approval of completed documents
- Scan batch records, archive documents
- May be required to work autonomously during times of high-volume throughput
- cGMP compliance training
- Experience in laboratory setting or services preferred Experience in cGMP environment
- Proven excellence in customer service skills
- Reactor processing, assembly, and cleaning Ability to provide suggestions for corrective action and preventive customer service through using process improvement tools
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Attention to detail, technical problem-solving skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Excellence in customer service
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 30-40 pounds consistently; may be required to lift 50 lbs.
- Extensive walking/standing may be required for 75-85% of the day
Accredited Associate Degree in scientific field or 2+ years of relevant lab experience required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.