- 184644 - Warehouse Associate II
- $14.2 to $15.46 DOE
- 1 year
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Warehouse Associate II in Shoreview, MN.
Job Summary: The Warehouse Associate will provide service support for products in the service center; assist in customer requests for medical equipment; prepare movable medical equipment and support surfaces for rental; maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Engage warehouse activities such as bed decontamination, product cleaning, shipping and receiving.
- Comply with all safety guidelines.
- Assist in maintaining an accurate on site inventory.
- Conduct general housekeeping activities in the service center including 5S activities.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and comply with the standards for Continuous Improvement.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with sales, co-workers, other departments and customers.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment. Safety training, meeting and medical testing requirements are kept up-to-date. Operates safely and within guidelines or regulations. Demonstrates a pro-active approach towards safety, health, and quality in compliance with all company, governmental and customer regulations.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
1. 18 Years or Older
2. Valid driver's license and driving record that meets company standards
3. Previous mechanical/hands-on experience preferred
4. Perform all Essential Job Functions
5. Able to perform Basic Administrative Tasks
6. Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
7. Good communication skills (verbal and written) and good organizational skills
HS Diploma or GED required
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.