- 184699 - IT Customer Services B
- Up to $25.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking an IT Customer Services B for an opening in Nashville, TN.
Coordinates, diagnoses, and troubleshoots incoming end user requests. Provides technical support services to end users either local or remote with problems or issues related to information technology services including but not limited to applications, workstations, conference rooms, collaboration services and network services. Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of end users to appropriate next level of technical support personnel in alignment with established service level agreements. Provides case status updates to management and end users. Supports and maintains effective relationships with end users. Maintains and updates records in tracking databases within established SLAs. Alerts management to emerging trends in incidents, problems, or issues.
• Receives multi-tier IT incident and support request or tickets via ServiceNow. Works to resolve and update assigned tickets to meet or exceed defined SLA’s.
• Provides phone/voicemail support and troubleshooting desktop related IT issues.
• Provides remote support for off-site end users.
• Documents desktop administration procedures.
• Assists in maintaining corporate workstation asset records.
• Assists the team with server support (i.e. basic Active Directory functions like adding/removing computers or maintaining security group membership, as well as adding or removing DHCP MAC filters).
• Assists the team with deployment of security related encryption software.
• Supports the company’s SOX compliance reporting procedures and helps maintain documentation.
• Supports the company’s ISO quality system by assisting in the development of quality system documentation and follows internal processes to ensure proper conformance to established policies
Desktop Technical Support:
• Responsible for troubleshooting systems, researching, identifying, and providing resolutions that influences day-to-day corporate activities.
• Aligns technical support with corporate IT policy and procedures.
• Provides complex desktop hardware/software setups, printer/fax and scanner support and repair.
• Installs desktop OS and application patches.
• Conducts desktop software and hardware installation/upgrades, basic LAN troubleshooting, and infrastructure support (wiring, troubleshooting and connectivity).
• Assists with computer and phone moves.
• Analyzes customer organizational needs and directs the resolution of a wide range of computer problems.
• Assists in the deployment of desktop-related software upgrades including but not limited to: Symantec EndPoint Protection, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Visual Studio, and Aruba VPN applications.
• Assists with corporate initiatives to implement new technology as needed.
3+ years of IT support experience
• Experience with Service Desk software such as ServiceNow, Remedy, or Quest
• Proficiency with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Working knowledge of open systems operating systems such as CentOS, RedHat, etc..
• Understanding of Active Directory (GPO, OU, domains, etc.)
• Experience with Microsoft WDS/MDT automated deployments desired.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Able to carry out and create complex technical instructions.
• General understanding of software contracts, upgrade paths, and license management.
• General understanding of overall system environment such as system maintenance, workstation support, patch management, Internet connectivity and security services, as well as specific supported software/applications.
• Experience supporting remotely located user community.
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Flexibility and ability to handle multiple projects.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide-range, diverse community and present ideas and solutions in a user-friendly language to team members and to non-technical staff and end-users.
• Excellent customer service skills; friendly demeanor.
• Able to multi-task and process requests accurately and quickly.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Effective problem-solving skills.
• Experience working with both onsite and virtual teams desired
• Experience working in an ITIL based enterprise environment a plus
• Industry standard certifications a plus
Accredited Bachelor’s Degree required
9/80, 1st Shift
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.