- 184711 - Administrative Clerk II
- NY-New York
- $18.49 to $20.96 DOE
- 9 months
- Job Summary:
The HR Shared Services Representative provides functional and technical support to ensure the efficient operations of total rewards.
• With full knowledge of one or more areas of total rewards, administers to the maintenance and upkeep of employee data and services.
• Processes various forms and transactions related to documenting human resources activities such as new hire, change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc.
• Runs reports, ensures data accuracy, and may prepare special filings for insurance, COBRA, OSHA, affirmative action and/or headcount.
• Provides information to employees on matters pertaining to their personal information.
• Perform data gathering and moderately complex data analysis as it relates to compensation, benefits, global mobility, duty of care and/or systems.
• Advises human resources staff on proper procedures.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Has full knowledge of the function and completes tasks in resourceful and effective ways. Key skills and abilities include communication, process management, basic analysis and problem solving.
• High School Diploma (US) or local equivalent of the same.
• Associate Degree or local equivalent of the same preferred.
• 4-6 years’ experience.
Schedule: Full time, first shift.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.