- 184724 - Invoicing Specialist
- Grand Prairie
- $17 to $19.00 DOE
- 8 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Invoicing Specialist for an opening in Grand Prairie, TX.
Daily invoicing to customers and management of customers’ accounts, maintaining account sales
reports by performing the following duties and other related duties as assigned.
· Prepares invoices to send to customers daily and files documents related to associated customer
· Updates account weekly/monthly sales reports completed by customer
· Receives customer flight hour reports and transcribes the specific hours/cycles flown to the
contractual billing terms resulting in monthly contractual billing
· Receives rental transactions and creates associated billing in accordance with rental contract
· Obtains and mails (emails) invoice copies for customers, as requested
· Researches and processes customer claims of credits/commercial gestures
· Researches and processes bill backs, returns, and other customer account billing questions
· Answers customer account billing inquiries and follows up for satisfactory responses
· Calls and/or emails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
· Assists with related special projects, as required.
· No supervisory or budget responsibilities
· Employee holds confidential and sensitive information that could lead to invasion of privacy and
would cause low risk of damage to organization if an error was to occur within this position.
· Basic operational skill in SAP environment
· Basic – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel
· Professional – knowledge of professional practices, sources of information, and rules and
regulations can be applied immediately
Accredited Associates Degree or equivalent two-year college or technical school; one to two years related
experience and/or training
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.