- 184859 - Systems Engineer 4
- Ridley Park
- 9 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Systems Engineer 4's for openings in Ridley Park, PA.
Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify complex lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions. Evaluates customer/operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces. Performs various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture. Performs analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success. Develops, maintains and identifies improvements for the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes. Resolves cross-functional technical issues.
Reliability and Maintainability (R&M) Engineer to support core reliability and maintainability analyses and plans including Reliability and Maintainability predictions, Failure Modes Effects Analysis (FMECA), Reliability and Maintainability Program Plans, Maintenance Task Analysis – MTA, Reliability Centered Maintenance Analysis (RCMA), Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), and Maintenance Field Data record review and analysis in support of concurrent domestic and international Chinook helicopter programs.
• Extensive aerospace Reliability and Maintainability work experience or equivalent
• Expert understanding of Aerospace terminology, systems, sub-systems, functions
• Expert knowledge of typical aerospace BOMs (structure, P/N, Rev, nomenclature)
• Extensive experience in performing reliability, maintainability, product support or equivalent analyses using analytical approaches and modeling techniques
• Proficiency in developing Program and Test Plans
• Proficiency using Excel and MS Office tools
• Proficiency in developing comprehensive CDRLs and written reports
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Able to work independently
• Experience with military aviation environment
• Experience with rotorcraft
• Possess an Airframe license and Power-Plant license
Accredited Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x186 or (800) 927-9318 x186
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.