- 184880 - HR Specialist
- King of Prussia
- 9 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking an HR specialist in King of Prussia, PA.
The HR Specialist - Contract position reports to the Senior Manager HR Systems/Programs & Payroll and works within our Total Rewards team to provide support to our HRMS, T&E, Payroll, Compensation and Benefits functions and projects. This role will have a variety of responsibilities and work within a matrix oriented and collaborative team, to support HR operations, data integrity and reporting requirements, as well as special requests and projects (interim and ongoing).
This role is an hourly contract position normally scheduled to work a 37.5 hour work week (Client King of Prussia site normal work week), with exception of weeks including holidays or site closures, which are unpaid/non-work days). Additional hours may occur, if needed, based on business or project deadlines, but are not guaranteed.
Payroll Support activities, including
- ADP iPay administration - access and registration for new users, weekly files to ADP and troubleshooting for access issues and password resets
- Handling Returned Paper Pay Statements & W-2 forms, including W-2 form requests as needed
- Supporting/handling off-cycle wire requests as needed
- Garnishments List Tracking - biweekly
- Wire/Checks Tracking - biweekly
- Citibank Website check for Deposit Returns - Handling Deletion/Reversals/Stop Payments - daily
- SAP personnel info changes, some daily, including banking change requests and W4 changes
- Maintenance of contact lists, completed 2 to 3 times per year
- Handling Department Daily Mail
- Documentation Assistance - as needed
HRMS and T&E Team Support
HRMS duties, including:
- Bonus Plans Audit and Pay Statement Flags IT9655
- Fileroom organization project - bringing to completion and maintenance, including annual pull and organization of terminated personnel files
" SAP transactions and data reviews:
o Enter address changes and emergency contact changes
o HRMS Audit
o Audit e-forms against actions in SAP
- Addresses clean-up project - once final project direction decision is made (one time)
T&E Support duties, including:
- T&E Expense/Receipt Review
- T&E Approvers Audit - Monthly
- Create and Maintain DSA report - Initial project then maintain as needed
- Update approvers in SAP - as needed
- Approve Citibank applications - daily check but approval as needed
- Terminate Citibank cards - as termination notifications received
Interim Program/Project support - Comp and Benefits teams
- Assist with upcoming compensation processes, including ESPP administration, auditing of total rewards statements (current and target), updating bonus plan guides.
- Assist with benefits processes and support, including:
- Updating claims spreadsheets for medical/HSA, dental, and prescription plans.
- Assisting with coordination of information required for benefit plan audits and our auditors.
- Assist with retirement benefits processes and support, including:
- Retirement seminar prep/logistics
- Periodically assist with Bostik pension plan calculations
- Answer Bostik Retirement phone line and log
- Process death claims and maintain spreadsheet
- Respond to HRBPs requests for loan info for terminating employees
- Scanning and auditing of various invoices for the compensation and benefits teams.
Other Project and Back up Support responsibilities (as part of team)
- Run reports/analytics for corporate development projects, with guidance/direction from leadership
- Process Invoices in SAP for Payroll and T&E vendors
- Inpat Taxation files
- PA new Hires and SS# verification
- Send out Welcome Letters - new hires pay/benefits enrollment info
- Commuter Deductions file and gift card file uploads
- Phone backup coverage for HR leader and supply ordering within the team
- 2+ years running, reviewing and analyzing reports and 1+ years entering data into an ERP system, preferably SAP or larger ERP system
- Experience in auditing employee data files
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, in particular with MS Excel, including download of information into spreadsheets, creation of tables, V-lookups, and solid math/calculation skills and functions to review and verify data.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, analytical and prioritization skills, with the ability to self-audit work and handle competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer orientation required, including focus on timely and accurately answering questions
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
- Attention to detail, timely and accurate completion of work, and process-orientation is critical
- Problem Solving skills, including being proactive in identifying issues and elevating more complex issues in a timely matter to appropriate team members and/or management.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, HR or related discipline preferred, or equivalent relevant experience within HR operations and data management/reporting environment.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.