- 185008 - Software Engineer 3
- Hood River
- 6-12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer 3 for an opening in Hood River, OR.
- Be a key player in an agile software development team
- Develop and test complex software using industry best practices
- Have a strong focus on quality
- Take responsibility for achieving goals and meeting project deadlines
- Contribute to continuous improvement
- Support and develop aircraft and ground software for unmanned aircraft systems.
- Experience with compiled programming languages C# and C++
- Experience developing client facing Windows applications using Windows UI presentational technologies
- Experience with architecture patterns such as MVC/MVVM, WPF and other .NET technologies desired
- Experience with embedded C++ applications on Linux
- Strong problem-solving abilities, careful attention to detail, open to taking direction and adapting to course corrections
- Excellent modeling, software, and debugging skills
- Ideal candidate has experience working alongside hardware engineers
- Ideal candidate has experience working on safety critical systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to independently identify and address tasks
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Willingness to learn and contribute to a team environment
Accredited Bachelor's degree required.
FULL TIME/9/80 WORK WEEK
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x271 or (800) 927-9318 x271
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.