- 185071 - Video Producer
- 12 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Video Producer for an opportunity in Tukwila, WA.
- Lead and own the video concept, from approach to execution. Bring communications to life, working with our stellar team of video storytelling experts.
- Be a client whisperer, earning their trust, not only solving their communications challenges, but creating engaging, impactful and influential videos.
- Be a savvy social media video creator. Not just shorter versions, but thumb-stopping, audience-engaging video posts.
- Not afraid to pick up a video camera, or get hands dirty in Adobe Premiere. Know what After Effects is capable of.
- Collaborate with project managers, creative directors, writers and world-class agency experts.
- Work with and find the latest, cutting-edge video production tools.
- Respect the power of audio.
- 10+ years of broadcast/corporate/production company experience.
Accredited Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 8 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
10+ years of broadcast/corporate/production company experience.
Local travel throughout the Puget sound
FULL TIME/ON CALL
WORK HOURS: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
11832 Fishing Point Drive, Suite 100
Newport News, VA 23606
Phone: (757) 595-0005 x261 or (877) 244-5418 x261
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.