- 185155 - Graphic Designer 4
- 9 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Graphic Designer 4 for an opening in Tukwila, WA.
- Create compelling campaigns and layouts through excellent use of imagery, color and typography spanning print, digital, and physical spaces.
- Consistently create innovative designs within established brand standards while helping set the visual identity and tone on newer initiatives.
- Confidently present designs to creative directors and other agency stakeholders, articulating strong POV informed by current design theory that achieve business goals.
- Work as part of a team including CDs, other designers, copywriters, account managers, and project managers to complete work within budget and on schedule.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to changing priorities in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Applications must include a portfolio link/PDF for consideration.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a design or visual communications related focus area.
- 8 or more years of experience
- Agency or in-house experience.
- Strong proficiency in brand development and identity systems, applying industry best practices and tools, including use of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to work across functions and geographic locations to bring concepts from ideation through to final execution.
- Ability to accept direction, think critically and ask questions as necessary to achieve creative and business goals.
Accredited education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
FULL TIME/FIRST SHIFT
WORK HOURS: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Will also consider candidates in Huntington Beach and St Louis locations.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x252 or (800) 927-9318 x252
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.