- 185364 - Packaging Operator
- CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
- $16.65 to $19.08 DOE
- 6 months
- Chipton Ross is seeking a Packaging Operator in Irvine, CA.
Other duties may be assigned:
- Assembles, inspects and packages product per work instructions
- Performs component trace-ability, label verification, quantity produced, scrap, package seal integrity, equipment or testing verification and line clearance
- Proactively participates in Kaizen events and creating a continuous improvement culture
- Maintains 5 S work environment cleanliness and organization
- Rotates and learns new cells and skills as requests to meet customer demands
- Follows client safety guidelines and procedures when and where required
- Hits and exceeds productivity goals for assigned area - Maintains and displays strong attendance habits by being present and on time
Experienced Electrical and Mechanical Assemblers preferred.
High school diploma/GED required.
First shift, full time.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.