- 185374 - Quality Technician
- CA-Bay Area
- Santa Clara
- Up to $28.00 DOE
- 6 Months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking a Quality Technician for an opening in Santa Clara, CA.
The key objective for a Quality Technician is to examine incoming and in-process material/products against specifications and/or inspection instructions set by the customer, supplier or Client.
• Perform incoming inspection and in-process inspection on product in accordance with written work instructions and/or work orders.
• Work in a manner consistent with ISO 9001:2015 quality management system standards
• Identify areas were work and/or inspection instructions are required and support development to standardize inspection processes.
• Work and communicate in a professional manner with both internal and external personnel.
• Support special tasks, such as Material Review Board and return material (RMA).
• 2-5 years of experience as a Quality Inspector
• Be able to understand and perform work in accordance with verbal and/or written work and inspection instructions.
• Ability to perform mechanical inspection on products using standard inspection equipment (calipers, micrometers.) relative to the product.
• Experience with MSExcel and MSWord.
• Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
Ability to identify and communicate quality issues and opportunities for improvement
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.