- 185387 - Software Engineer
- Up to $75.00 DOE
- 6 Months
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Software Engineer for an opening in Arlington, TX.
Our customer requires exceptional software engineers who will design, develop, document, test and debug Weapons System applications for real-time aircraft simulation & training devices. This is a hands on software engineering position.
• Desire for continuous learning and ability to apply learned skills
• Demonstrating strong problem solving skills
• Performing integration and configuration of Weapon simulations on real-time simulation platform
• Supporting functional requirements implementation for software systems
• Create new Weapon models using both standard and innovative modeling techniques
• Design, develop, code, integrate and test Weapons model to meet system requirements
• Maintain, Upgrade, and Improve existing Weapon models
• Apply software engineering principles to complete assigned tasks and schedule commitments
• Complete work with a limited amount of direction
• Ability to work within and positively contribute to a team environment
• Prepare, check and coordinate release of support documentation to appropriate program and company standards
• Communicate status/issues along with solutions/recommendations to lead engineers
• Intermediate to Expert level of FORTRAN, Ada, or C++ is required
• Experience developing software for LINUX
• Version Control and Configuration Management concepts
• Weapons Simulation
Accredited BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other engineering discipline along with industry experience required
9/80, Day Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x242 or (800) 927-9318 x242
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.